Williams EL Code

I have been studying Larry Williams "Batting .800" manual that he includes
as part of his basic course for position trading. On page 99 of that manual
he begins to describe 11 price patterns for the S&P of which he has encoded
trading systems in EL for SC3.5. I have attempted to encode them in my TS
4.0 but cannot achieve system trading results similar to those published in
his manuals. I suspect that the fault lies primarily in my lack of EL
skill.

Does anyone know a source for these systems? Thanks.

Jim Freeman