Re: Let's put it to a vote

In my opinion, your idea is good-- but it is probably something that should
have been done at least one year ago (or earlier) to have any impact.
Whatever new or improved features are to be included in TS-5 have been
planned for quite a while and the programming has presumably also been in
progress for quite some time.  Regardless, it would be interesting to see
what priorities and features the people on the list would consider
important-- assuming you wanted to take the time to organize and manage such
a project.

With regard to the Y2K compatibility issue, imo - it would be a throw-away
vote, since Omega must comply with this to stay in business and they have
already acknowledged that they would do so.