Re: OMEGA bashing

<< I subscribed to this group to get more technical knowledge about using
 Omega products. As a new member for the last two weeks, I was surprised
 to find out that most of the postings are from dissatisfied customers. >>

I remember when I was in elementary school and the teachers made some people
write "an empty wagon clangs the loudest."  The fact is that many people have
nothing better to do than gripe and moan.  However, I have no doubt that there
are many people like me who use TS as an integral part of their business, who
find TS to be a wonderful tool to assist in the task of making money in the
markets.  As a trader, a money manager, and a broker, I am very thankful to
have a product like TS.  I couldn't live without it.

Michael