Re: INDIGO software

When I investigated Microstar's products about a year ago I learned that
their system employed variables.  I forget the number of variables.  By
setting each variable to a specific value they create models.  For
example, for model 1; variable 1 might be 3 and variable 2 might be 7
and variable 3 might be 20.  For model 2, these three variables would
have a different set of values.  As I recall they tracked over 20
models.  The profit results they tout this year might be from model 17
while the profit results from last year might have been from model 26.
When I pressed them for information regarding how to decide which model
to follow, they indicated that most, if not all, of the models are
profitable on an annual basis.

Just FYI.

Chuck