Re: : Re: Letter to B. Cruz on bad tick editing

Lawyer de la OMEGAresearch écrit:

> In most of cases, frustrating experiences with Omega are not real.
> One may better speak of " Omega users having individually
> frustrating experiences with their software".

Thanks Pierre, for blaming the user for having problems - Yes, you
are right Im GUILTY if I try this and that and some of those REAL
simple things fail  - why did I try it, sure its my mistake.

Strange enough several of my mistakes are made by others aswell -
and I have experienced some problems others had - Looks like the
OMEGA community is a big circle of mindreaders, otherwise people
wouldnt make the same frustrating experiences....

And thats ALL not just OMEGA bashing as you and some of your lawyer
colleagues keep repeating here - OMEGA has changed a lot of things to
the good - YES, you see, I can make positive comments aswell - but
most of that has only been achieved through continued criticism of
lots of people and not sleeping.

Still it hurts to see OMEGA making simple mistakes and keep repeating
and not changing easy things to the better.

A reflection of this and lots of other stuff is the stock price - and
PIERRE, I can tell you Im NOT happy with it at $3 (im neither short
or long - Im just long TS 4.0 19.6 and Im HAPPY with it and its NOT
for sale) but I woud prefer the stock price at 20, 30 or higher -
that will be a reflection of positive outlook of developments in this
company and most of it towards TS 5.0.

> Curiously, I have not this experience after 6 year of full time TS
> programming and testing realtime.

Mightbe you shoud START the program ! <g>

rgds hans
HAPPY TS user - looking for more changes to the good

~~~~~
....and bear in mind
that high reward does not come without its partner high risk !