RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Community

Dunno, never been able to get in either.

When I emailed Equis recently they didn't say it was down (they didn't say much really), but I think it might be a firewall issue.  However, I've not been able to find out what ports should be opened up.

Does anyone know of any workarounds to make it work?  And is it worth the effort?

Cheers,
Ben