From: Ben Page [mailto:ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 1:11 AM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Metastock Community

I haven't either.  I've tried contacting Equis support but they've been less
than helpful.

Cheers,
Ben

At 00:49 06/10/2004, you wrote:

	I have not been able to get into "Metastock Community" for several
	weeks. Have they changed their URL? Are they no longer offering this
	service? Has anyone else had this problem - or have you all been
able
	to use this service?

	Thanks,
	Carluchi

	Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

  _____

	Yahoo! Groups Links

	*	To visit your group on the web, go to:
	*
	*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
	*
	*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here
<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129bc3ph2/M=295196.4901138.6071305.3001176/D=gr
oups/S=1705375617:HM/EXP=1097165763/A=2128215/R=0/SIG=10se96mf6/*http://comp
anion.yahoo.com>

:HM/A=2128215/rand=950769697>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*	To visit your group on the web, go to:

*	To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*	Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM