[Metastockusers] Re: Fwd: Setting A Flag

Hi Kevin,
If I understand well your request, I think you can achieve what you
want by simply using Alert ():

Alert(flag, 4) --> This maintains the true state of flag for 4 bars
                   (including the bar that caused the true state)

heitor

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Barry
<kevin_barry@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Roy,
>
> That's great - appreciate your help.
>
> Looking forward to your next newsletter.
>
> Regards,
> Kevin
>

> At 08:36 01/10/2004 +1200, you wrote:
> >Hi Kevin

For

> >There are a number of ways you can do this. The subject will
feature in my
> >newsletter in a couple of
> >months, but for now here's some latch (flag) code that should do
the
> >trick. You've already got the
> >signal to set the latch and all you need is a signal to reset it.
For my

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM