Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Charting Options prices

Andy,  I am using MS trading systems on stock prices to decide option
price moves and was wondering how the inherent options themselves
behaved. Even more so as the Schaeffer QQQ Speculator service
generated 139% return in a relatively flat QQQ year from last
september till now. I don't work for Schaeffer and do not subscribe
to that particular service, just the options newsletter. That is why
I wanted to see charts. Noticed that Headley offered charting of
options. Eventually MS will get wise and offer it too, I am sure.
I am mostly in-the-market Puts and calls for now - for a small
portion of my money that I want to make a higher return on. I would
call myself a beginner in options. Have been reading many books and
have been studying it for a year and just placed my first Put trade,
that for now appears quite successful.

Cheers,

Rvalue1

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "metastkuser"
<andysmith_999@xxxx> wrote:
> Rvalue1,
> OptionsXpress will chart options prices. However, while I can
> understand wanting charting Implied Volatility, I'm puzzled as to
why
> you would want to chart prices.
> Andy
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "rvalue1" <rvalue1@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Dave, Thanks; but I will need to ask you to point me a little
> > further.. I can do charts on stocks but not on stock options.
Where

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM