From: Eugene Labunsky [mailto:elabunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 8:04 AM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] TrendMedium 1.77 release announce

Dear Traders,

I like release TM 1.77 prealfa (without help for new features) before 1 Oct.
TM 1.77 will have 4 cores (last core will able set CC & CO part quantity in
the trading system).
Also TM 1.77 will have WalkForwardTest (WFT*) feature than allow do paper
trading for some days ago.
Review the CITIGROUP WFT screen from 1 Jan 2004 -
http://www.trendmedium.com/sample/c.jpg

PS. Is it possible ask somebody help me with the new help (native only,
please)? I'll give free upgrade or license (EOD). I needs add new info only.
If you have interested - contact me by email - elabunsky@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
directly, please.

Regards,
Eugene Labunsky.
http://www.TrendMedium.com - Official MetaStock Add-on

WFT* - how it works... TM load data before some day then calc trading system
and keep signal. Day by day for some days ago.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM