RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] E-books

I know nothing about the situation in India, so what I say next will be of no help to you.

Here are some things that work in the US, Canada, Britain, & Australia. The Academic libraries and public library systems are associated in an international library consortorium that lend books to each other. From time to time I have request a book on interlibrary loan and I either got it within a few weeks or I was notified that the book is not available. In the US all government supported universities and many private universities allow public access to their libraries. Some of these, for a fee, will allow limited library privileges to outside people (non staff and non students). You might check if you can use the libraries of Indian Universities, or perhaps you have as friend or relative who can help you .

If you live near a large city, some of the stockbrokers or banks might be willing to let you use their library.

American publishers, like McGraw-Hill and John Wiley, publish books for the Asian market that they sell in Asia for about 30% to 50% of the American price.

Lastly, newsgroups like this one are very educational.

Hope this helps

Lionel