[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Make Version Trial of Indicator and Expert Advisor?

This was discussed not long ago either here or metastockusers site
and an answer was given by Jose'. Go to his site and look at the date
and time filters.

http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm#metastock

You will need to write your indicator so that it yields the indicator
results during the trial period and 0 during all other periods.

Preston

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM