From: nikku [mailto:nikku@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, 20 September 2004 4:31 AM
To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Stability issues

Hi Richard

Do you mean don't upgrade from version 8, ever? I am just about to get
back into MS after allowing my subscription to lapse in March of this
year. Is the recent version not the one I want? I would really rather
buy the program this time since I want to use another data provider, not
Reuters. I have an old copy,  v6.52,  on my machine. Any advice for me?
Should I upgrade 6.52 to 8?

What about the system Tester? I left MS because there were problems with
it. Support told me that they were known but that I shouldn't expect a
fix 'any time soon'. Any changes in the past 6 months?

Thanks Richard. Regards, Nick

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here

Yahoo! Groups Links