[Metastockusers] Re: Purcahasing a System?

Futures Truth Magazine

http://www.futurestruth.com/

Remember, none of the black box systems perform as well as the
computer executed results when being driven by a human. Humans can't
help adding their own judgement, emotion and personality, which
screws everything up.

Now here's a thought. If any of these black boxes worked very well,
every trader in every banking house in the world would be using them.
The bankrts have thrown hundreds of millions of dollars at trying to
find away to beat a guy with a moving average. Guess what!

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM