[Metastockusers] Re: Purcahasing a System?

A system is good on a few securities and lousy on the others, the
trick is to find the securities that match the strength of system.

If you system test all of the possabile systems on a group of
securities, you will find that some systems have a better equity
track record overall than other systems. That doesn't mean that it
will continue with it's past performance, but that you have a better
statistical advantage with it than other systems.

Now you can conbine systems ala omnitrader to help filter out noise
but you increase drawdowns and introduce a certain amount of lag in
your trading.

Trade with the trend, find support and resistance and take your
profits, move onto the next trade. Stop trying to milk out every
nickle and dime from a major move.
--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxxx>
wrote:
> You have my vote on this.