[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: How to store securities in different folders ?

A simple solution (same as post above):
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/Tools/URSC.htm

You can reference your own text list of symbols with the above
MetaStock plug-in, which can then be used by explorations, system
tests, etc.

This symbols list is stored as a text file and is not volatile and you
can use as many symbols lists as you wish.

You can also keep all your data in one single folder for ease of use
(or any other folder configuration that you wish).

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chandrashekhar Buty
<cvbuty21@xxxx> wrote:
I have selected and stored securities/charts in
different folders inside favourites folder.
(Sectorwise)

My problem is when I try to use explorer / formula
then i am not able to explore on these folders

Could anyone please help me for copying / storing
securities folderwise|(sector wise) ?

Please help

Thanks in advance

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM