[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Plug in

So this is kind of shareware you bought ...

Well, not my business. If you insert the CD and autoplay is turned on
for the particular drive, it possibly will install automatically.

If it doesn't, rightclick on your CD-Rom drive and select 'open'.

If that doesn't work, try to open the CD with the explorer and search
for files that either do have an extension like .exe or are named
like install, setup, autorun etc. and doubleclick on it.

If you still stuck, paste the directory of your CD here and I or
someone else will point you the right way.

Martin

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "donniepa98" <Donnie6248@xxxx>
wrote:
> Not knowing any better, I bought it on Ebay, and only got the CD.
It

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM