RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] What downloader for collect 3200 historical quote each day ?

Best I
have found is Reuter's (<A
href="">http://www.reutersdatalink.com/) and,
yes, using their downloader (same as in MetaStock, but make sure you have the
current version).  I download about 10,000 symbols everyday and it takes
less than 15 minutes.

Best,<FONT
face=Arial size=2>Larry Carhartt
<SPAN
class=776235520-06062004>I<SPAN
class=776235520-06062004>ndex & ETF Component
Data<A href=""
target=_blank><FONT face=Arial color=#0080c0
size=2>www.MasterDATA.com<A
href=""><FONT face=Arial color=#0080c0
size=2>lc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
color=#008080><FONT face=Arial color=#0080c0
size=2>818-701-6686

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: batesyonne
  [mailto:batesyonne@xxxxxxxx] Sent: Sunday, July 25, 2004 9:38
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] What downloader for collect 3200 historical quote each
  day ?Hi from Europe ,Each day , I have to
  download 3200 Nasdaq's symbol( historical data in prn format )  on
  Yahoo with ADSL connection.I have try MLDownloader but you can't have
  more than 300 symbol in one list and there is many bugs (you can loss all
  your metastock's folder ).I use Databull for the moment but the
  download take 1 hour 30 minute because it download one symbol per request
  .Do you know a downloader where I can have a list for 3200 symbol and
  a speed download for historical data ?Thanks
.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor