[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Plug in

Not knowing any better, I bought it on Ebay, and only got the CD.  It
is the Swing Trader Plug in.

Will it install automatically when the CD is placed in the drive?

Thanks again.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "praktikus_ms"
<praktikus@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi Donnie,
>
> Guessing is a little bit hard. ;-)
>
> In general there is a setup file or one that ends on '.exe'. Just
> doubleclick on it and in general it should be installed
automatically.

<Donnie6248@xxxx>

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM