Re: [Metastockusers] Re: The Turtles

Thanks Martin.  It looks like some of the sites have it under channels.
I'll look into it.
Bodaire
---------
praktikus_ms wrote:
 Have a look at
http://www.google.ch/search?q=donchian+metastock&ie=UTF-8&hl=de&meta=
Would be surprised if you do not find anithing that maches your
needs. ;-)
Martin

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Bodaire <bodaire88@xxxx>
wrote:
> One thing that surprised me was that I found no
> Breakout systems similar to the one the Turtles
> used at those MS sample sites.  Of course, I
> haven't finished a thoro search yet, but I thought
> I'd find a Donchian system fairly quickly.
>
> Bodaire

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

To visit your group on the web, go to:http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Metastockusers/