Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Real-time date retrieval for Metastock

Praba,
Yes is it possible to retrieve data from a
website.
You need a special programme written for that. It
can also be imported into Metastock, which is a DDE function. But it would be a
very expensive proposition to write a custom programme for your specific
needs.
But the drawback of such a software would be that
you would lose data for whatever time you are disconnected from the internet.
Thereby, breaking continuity. It is always better to use the services of a
professional data provider.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/
<BLOCKQUOTE