Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] New to group

John,

Many thanks for this valuable nugget of information.  The utility of
this group has just increased dramaticly with the addition of
purebytes.

Mike S.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, John Ingle
<jcingle_2000@xxxx> wrote:
> Hello Mike,
>
> Not sure what the topics are that you are seeking clarification
on. I use the following first to check for previous discussions on
most of my subjects.

> http://www.purebytes.com/archives/metastock/
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> John
>

> mpspencer_91755 <mpspencer@xxxx> wrote:
> I've recently joined this group and have been a Metastock owner
> since V6.52.  Recently, after a long absence, I've upgraded to
V9.0
> (not yet impressed) and have a number of topics I'd like to
discuss
> and receive input from fellow members. Although I've had a look
> through the postings to check for recent discussions on the
topics,
> the search utility doesn't appear to be of much real use, so
please
> indulge me if these subjects have qlready been "wrung out", and
> perhaps point me to the relevant information.
>
> Regards,
> Mike S.
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

>    Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
Service.