[EquisMetaStock Group] Exploration performance?

Hi all, is anyone out there using the Reuters Datalink as the data
provider and have been having problems with the performance of the
explorations?  It used to take me about 45 min. to run my
explorations, but now it takes upwards of 2 hours.  The support at
equis doesn't seem to help, as they suggested I "defrag" my hard
drive.  I keep telling them that it isn't the issue, because even
when I pull my stocks up, it can take up to a minute to load the
data.

Thanks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM