[Metastockusers] Re: What is Symbol for ES Continous Contract in ESignal

File | Open
Click the eSignal button
Click Tools | New Symbol
Set Symbol as ES #F
Set times (Regulaar trading hours or 12:00 - 12:00 for 24 hours)
Set "Type" to OTHER (or it won't work)
Click OK

Trader Joe...

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lseldin" <larry@xxxx> wrote:
> My data feed is Esignal. Besides symbols such as ES M4,
> eSignal has a symbol called ES #F, which is for the "CME Emini
> Continuous Contract", so you can get continuous data for ES
contracts.

> How can I get this symbol in MetaStock. I don't see this symbol.
The

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Z1wmxD/DREIAA/yQLSAA/zMEolB/TM