[Metastockusers] What is Symbol for ES Continous Contract in ESignal

My data feed is Esignal. Besides symbols such as ES M4,
eSignal has a symbol called ES #F, which is for the "CME Emini
Continuous Contract", so you can get continuous data for ES contracts.

How can I get this symbol in MetaStock. I don't see this symbol. The
only symbol I see is ES.

Thanks much,

larryTAKEOUT@xxxxxxxxxx