[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Metstock "cheats'? showing part of next day data?

Dusant,

So you find out there's been a frost in Brazil, and you're holding a
bunch of coffee contracts.  Do you really think this information will
be useful in any way with your trading?

The moment there is the slightest sign of a frost on the ground in
Brazil, locals and traders with this timely information will act on
it, leaving the rest of us wondering what happened.  Slippage at work.

News is not so much about forecasting, but more about "aftercasting".

jose '-)

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Jose,
>
> I have never been an advocate of neural networks, for the stock
markets.

> But I do think, there would be a correlation, between frost in
Brazil, and prices of Robusta Coffee.

> Dusant
> Chief Architect
> http://www.candlestrength.com/