Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Turtle system coding?

Hi Andrew,

I managed to plot the indicator for N and contract
to buy based on N risk but is still wondering who could really code it in System
Tester for back testing purpose. The N base stop especially on every half N
enter another contract upto 4 contract, is difficult to figure it
out.

Anyone knows it ?

regards,
Desmond