[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: V9 EOD "security" bug still not fixed

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "taforme" <taforme@xxxx> wrote:
> FYI, I upgraded to v9 EOD primarily to get a bug fixed.  The
> technical support at Equis assured me that the bug related to
> the "security" function was fixed in v9.  The bug causes the
> security function to fail when changing time periods, i.e. daily to
> weekly and back to daily.  I installed v9 and discovered this bug
is
> still not fixed in v9 as released.
>
> After some feedback to Equis, I returned the upgrade for a refund.

I'm like you, I was expecting some of the bugs to be fixed and some
other awkward items to be changed. Unfortunately, v9 just did not
live up to my expectations.

When I called to return v9, I expressed what my pre-upgrade
expectations were. During my conversations, I was told that v9 did
not include bug fixes; it only has some additional features. For some
of the items such as having the charts selected from the Explorer
results window to be accessible without having to close the Explorer,
I was told that would require MS to re-written from the ground up.

But... I am happy to say that Equis was excellent at painlessly
honoring their money back policy. For that, I give them exceptionally
high marks.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM