[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: System without source code (black box)

Alan, most recent photo is at the bottom of my webpage, taken a year
ago.  Let me know if you need a larger one for pinning up on your
wall.  <:-D

jose '-)
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/pegasus.htm

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Alan Davidson"