[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: multiple scanning

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lynn14344" <darisr@xxxx>
wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I would like to know if I could do multiple scanning. Say example,
> currently have two moving average crossover on a day chart. Can I
> extend it to do say 10day moving ave crossover a 20day on a weekly
> chart but a 20day crossover 10day mov ave on a day chart and a
> hourly crossover of 10day to 20day. So if all these criteria
should
> meet then fill it in my scaned item.
>
> Can someone please explain if this is possible and if yes how do I
> go about doing it hopefully i'm not confusing you with my scan
> criteria.
>
> Thank you very much

I only use EOD some I cannot help on intraday issues.

However, you can run a first exploration with your desired weekly
criteria.  Save the results of that exploration.  Then run a second
exploration based on your EOD criteria and select your stored
results of the first exploration as the base of securities to scan.
Thus, the hits on the second exploration will automatically also
satisfy your weekly criteria since only those securities that met it
will be used for the second exploration.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511