[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Traverse Destination folder help

Dear Mr. Dusant,

Thank you very much for your suggestions and help.  I have completely
re-installed everything.  Now, no-more traverse problem.  I am sorry,
I could not reply immediately to your suggestions.

Regards.

K. Karunakaran

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Another option for you would be to put your industry groups into
favourites. Whenever you open a market leader chart, just right click
it and add it to favourites. The industry group can be your choice.
E.g. if you open ONGC, you can put it in the Refinery Gas and
Petroleum Sector. Similarly with Ranbaxy in Pharma.
> After a week, you will find that all your favourites contain your
choice of stocks.
> Simple actually.
> Dusant
> Chief Architect