From: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>OSP2OSP@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Tuesday, May 04, 2004 7:14 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Traverse
Destination folder help
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Dear Mr. Dusant,> > Thank you very much for your
suggestions and help.  I have completely > re-installed
everything.  Now, no-more traverse problem.  I am sorry, > I
could not reply immediately to your suggestions.  > >
Regards.> > K. Karunakaran> > > > ---
In <FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"Dusant" <<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>dusant@x...> wrote:> >
Another option for you would be to put your industry groups into >
favourites. Whenever you open a market leader chart, just right click >
it and add it to favourites. The industry group can be your choice. >
E.g. if you open ONGC, you can put it in the Refinery Gas and > Petroleum
Sector. Similarly with Ranbaxy in Pharma.> > After a week, you will
find that all your favourites contain your > choice of stocks.>
size=2>http://www.candlestrength.com/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> > > > > > ----- Original Message -----
size=2>OSP2OSP@x...>> > To:
<<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>> > Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 1:46 PM> >
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Traverse Destination folder help>
> > > I am sorry for delay acknowledging your suggestions.
Thanks, > many > > > thanks.> > > > >
> I have re-arranged the folders as mr.dussant suggested, then my >
> > industry-secotor layouts and individual stock charts are not >
working.> > > I think i hve to live with this problem. I am using
windows xp > and ms > > > 7.00.  Thanks. Many thanks to
all friends.  With regards.> > > > > > --- In
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"vas3625" <<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>chas5@x...> >
wrote:> > > > MS 7.2 had traversing problems on some systems
similar to what > you > > > > describe. Equis corrected
this bug in 7.22. Which version are > you > > > > using?
If it's 7.2 this may explain your problem.> > > > > >
size=2>OSP2OSP@x... wrote:> >
> [...]
when all folders were updating > > > > regularly > >
> > > and> > > > > > new files are added when NSE
is adds.  I have done > something > > > > wrong,
i have done.  Now, if I tick, the traverse > > > > >
destination > > > > > > options during ascii file
updations, new files are created > > > under > > >
> > sub-> > > > > > folders A),B),C) and so on, old
files are not updated.  So > i > > > > > removed
Now, all new files > > > > created > > > > >
> under the same folder, the old files are still not > updated.
> > > What > > > > I > > > > >
> am doing now is updating the each and every folder > separtely.
> > > No > > > > > > traverse destination and
no new security is created.  > Because > > > of
securities listed for trading by NSE are > automatically > >
> > >  > Yahoo! Groups Links> >
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:>
     <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://groups.yahoo.com/group/equismetastock/<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send
an email to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>  > >