From: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>OSP2OSP@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 1:46 PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Traverse
Destination folder help
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Hello Everybody, > > I am sorry for delay
acknowledging your suggestions.  Thanks, many > thanks.>
> I have re-arranged the folders as mr.dussant suggested, then my
> industry-secotor layouts and individual stock charts are not
working.> I think i hve to live with this problem. I am using windows xp
and ms > 7.00.  Thanks. Many thanks to all friends.  With
regards.> > --- In <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"vas3625" <<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>chas5@x...> wrote:> >
MS 7.2 had traversing problems on some systems similar to what you > >
describe. Equis corrected this bug in 7.22. Which version are you > >
using? If it's 7.2 this may explain your problem.> > > >
size=2>OSP2OSP@x... wrote:> >
> [...]
were updating > > regularly > > > and> > >
> new files are added when NSE is adds.  I have done something >
> wrong, > > > I > > > > dont know what i have
done.  Now, if I tick, the traverse > > > destination >
> > > options during ascii file updations, new files are created
> under > > > sub-> > > > folders A),B),C)
and so on, old files are not updated.  So i > > > removed
new files > > created > > > > under the same folder,
the old files are still not updated.  > What > > I
separtely. > No > > > > traverse destination and no new
security is created.  Because > of > > > this >
> > > all new securities listed for trading by NSE are automatically

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor