Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Traverse Destination folder help

<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Karunakaran,
I think your data supplier is chartists cafe. I
do not know their data format supply, but there is no reason why your data
should not be updated if you update the daily, nse jr, etc
separately.
You original data files seem from viratech, who
gave historical data in three or four subdirectories.
The solution is as follows:
Copy all your daily stocks in
alphabetical subdirectories using the downloader, <FONT face=Verdana
size=2>like D:\stocks\eod\nse\a ... to z. You can select the option to delete
source file. Also you can select to copy the smart charts.
Similarly, if your have 5 min or 60 min data, put
them in a separate folder D:\stocks\5min\nse\a ... to z.
Keep the real-time data separate from eod data in
the ASCII file.
Hope this helps.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/