[EquisMetaStock Group] Traverse Destination folder help

I have done something wrong, I unable to update all the folders
during daily ascii data updation. MS 7.0, I use win-xp. My folder
details are ---> d:\stocks\index, futures, nse, chartists, 5m.  Under
nse(d:\stocks\nse)a-h, i-r, nifty, junior, s-z. I use to update
myself, all the folders, sub-folders were updating properly till some
time back.  If tick the options (1) create new security (2) traverse
destionation files in update dialoge box, old data files are not
updated instead new folders are created.  I have tried every
combinations.  Now, I update each folder separately.  Because of this
separate updataion any new files added by exchange is left out,
because i removed the option create new security. Please somebody
help me.  My advance thanks.  K Karunakaran

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511