[Metastockusers] Re: TradeSim Questions

I am not new here by the way....I have no objections to Dusant
posting his posts here...However he should make it public all his
facilities that he provides once and for all either in files section
etc rather than in piece meal way he does it by not answering the
question but referring to his site....which is not free but
chargable...

This is a public arena where people discuss issues publicly...if each
and every one here would come on line then point it to their own web
site - for more answers than YES you are using this public arena for
your personal financial gain....

And yes I do delete Dusant's posts by the way however if anyone here
likes them then I have no objection...I am not objecting to Dusant's
posts - only his means to point users on this site to his - not so
free site for more answers....

I have made my point, if Dusant does not like it then fine....

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Scott" <esslash@xxxx> wrote:
> I agree with Dusant!This Anil guy is new here to my knowledge and
Dusant has contributed greatly to this group.I believe Anil is way
out of line.
> You know in general people have some peculiar objection to others
selling their wares to them.It shows weakness I think.Dusant is
correct in stating that all one has to do is not react to an offer or
simply ignore something by deleting.There will always be something
for sale by someone in all walks of life or else the world would not
turn,so see value and respond or choose not to but unless someone
forces themself on you ,you can just ignore them or delete.

>                                        Scott

of Service.