Re: [Metastockusers] Re: TradeSim Questions

I agree with Dusant!This Anil guy is new here to my
knowledge and Dusant has contributed greatly to this group.I believe Anil is way
out of line.
You know in general people have some peculiar
objection to others selling their wares to them.It shows weakness I think.Dusant
is correct in stating that all one has to do is not react to an offer or simply
ignore something by deleting.There will always be something for sale by someone
in all walks of life or else the world would not turn,so see value and respond
or choose not to but unless someone forces themself on you ,you can just ignore
them or delete.

<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Scott