  >From:
  John
  Ingle
  To: <A
  title=equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  href="">equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 17:40
  PM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group]
  Custom Indicators for MetaStock just cut and Paste

  Thanks for the assistance and I do like your website.

  Thanks,
  John IngleDusant <<A
  href="">dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  wrote:
  <BLOCKQUOTE class=replbq

    Roy,

    I did not test the code which was posted.
    Just glanced thru it.

    Yes I agree with you, for ease of usage, any
    posted code should be easily copied and pastable.

    But then everyone is not Roy Larsen.
    :)

    BTW, John, I just remembered copying the same
    code from the Guppy website quite some years back. Try that for
    ease.

    DusantChief Architect<A
    href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/