Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Custom Indicators for MetaStock just cut and Paste

Roy,
As I remember, this code was written for the
version 5.11, when there was no multi colouring of various plots possible.
Further, I don't think 5.11 also allowed the referencing of a variable in the
formula.
That is why, the creating of separate
indicators.
Now, only one indicator needs to be created, for
supports, and another for resistance.
And the WSO and WRO can call the indicator
variables directly. That would be an efficient method of writing this
code.
DusantChief Architect<A
href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/