From: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>sukhen@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 13:27
PM
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Signal
Generation
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Guys,> I am trying to generate typical buy/sell entry signals
but failing. I > am trying to use EMA crossover of 5 and 9 and would like
to confirm > by crossover of DI+ and DI- and also wanna see ADX in a
positive > slope. When all the three indicators conform, I'd like to get
a > signal of buy/sell. As such, with EMA 5 X 9, I am making the color
> blue or red but when ADX turns downwards or ADX < 20, I want the
> color of the candles to be black considering a neutral zone but the
> system is ignoring that.> > Thank you very much for your
support.> > - Sukhen> > > > >
---------------------~-->> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your
HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark> Printer at MyInks.com.  Free s/h on
orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.> <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> <A
href=""><FONT
face=Verdana
size=2>http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/BefplB/TM<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>>
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>  > >