[Metastockusers] Re: TradeSim Questions

Every other post you post, you refer to your web site....

Why don't you post ALL facilities that are avilable on your web ONCE
and for ALL so that you don't have to refer to your site every 10
posts...

No need to lure people every time...

regards

anil

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant" <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Vinit,
> >From what I can understand, it is a system tester and not a tech
analysis software.
> However, the Heikin Ashi method of charting and the set of
indicators are available on my website.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511