From: "anilkeshavji" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>anilkeshavji@xxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>
Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 21:35
PM
Subject: [Metastockusers] Re: TradeSim
Questions
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> Every other post you post, you refer to your web site....>
> Why don't you post ALL facilities that are avilable on your web ONCE
> and for ALL so that you don't have to refer to your site every 10
> posts...> > No need to lure people every time...>
> regards> > anil> > --- In <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"Dusant" <<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>dusant@x...> wrote:> >
Vinit,> > >From what I can understand, it is a system tester and
not a tech > analysis software.> > However, the Heikin Ashi
method of charting and the set of > indicators are available on my
website.> > Dusant> > Chief Architect> > <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://www.candlestrength.com/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> > > > > > ----- Original Message -----
> > From: "Vinit Bolinjkar" <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>v_bolinjkar@x...>> >
To: <<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>> > Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 12:51 PM> >
Subject: Re: [Metastockusers] Re: TradeSim Questions> > > >
> > > CAn it help prepare heikin ashe indicator> > >
<<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>josesilva22@x...> wrote: >
> > ---------------------------------> > > > > >
Tom, as far as I am aware, TradeSim cannot test> > > intraday (day
trading) > > > strategies, probably for good reason.> >
> TS can however use intraday stops, etc.> > > > >
> jose '-)> > > > > > --- In <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tom
Sprunger"> > > <<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>tlsprunger@x...>
> > > wrote:> > > > Jose, does TradeSim handle intraday
data?> > > > > > > > Tom> > > >
----- Original Message ----- > > > > From: "Alan Davidson"
<<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>alan_davidson22@x...>>
> > > To: <<A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>> > > > Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 11:04
Questions> > > > > > > > > > > >
> Jose,> > > > > > > > > > I have
MetaStock 8.0.  If I bought TradeSim Pro,> > > would I ever
need > > > to > > > > > use the MS System
Tester?> > > > > > > > > > Expressed
differently, is there anything that MS> > > System Tester can
> > > do > > > > > that TradeSim Pro
can't?> > > > > > > > > > Regards,>
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"Jose"> > > <<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>josesilva22@x...>
> > if you can afford > > > it.> > > > >
> Below are the additional features included in> > > the Pro
version:> > > > > > > > > > > > 1)
Full export capability of the Trade Database,> > > Trade Log,
Charts, Simulation Report;> > > > > > > > >
> > > 2) Comprehensive Simulation Reports with Export> > >
capability;> > > > > > > > > > > >
3) Comprehensive Trade Log with Export> > > capability;>
trade database files allows> > > you to > > >
construct > > > > > your > > > > > >
own trade database files or use alternative> > > charting packages
> > > which > > > > > > support this
feature;> > > > > > > > > > > > 5)
Randomising trade selection allows you to see> > > the effects of
with a given entry date in a different> > > order;> >
Database manager which> > > allows you to > > > easily
the> > > simulation;> > > > > > > >
capability;> > > > > > > > > > > >
8) Eight more additional charts;> > > > > > > >
> Trade log and Trade > > > > > > Database
manager;> > > > > > > > > > > > 10)
Modeling of slippage;> > > > > > > > > >
> > 11) Trade Inspector which displays comprehensive> > >
trade > > > information > > > > > for >
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://www.compuvision.com.au/index.htm<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > --- In <FONT
face=Verdana size=2>Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>, "alui_98"> > > <<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>alui_98@x...>
is question is for the tradesim users.  > > > What exactly are
differences between the Standard and the Pro> > > versions?  I
feature comparisons table but can't really> > > tell whether
> > > the > > > > > > extra > >
> > $200+.> > > > > > > > > > >
> > > Thanks in advance,> > > > > > >
-Alex> > > > > > > > > > > >
Yahoo! Groups Links> > > > > > > > > >

face=Verdana size=2>> > >  > > >
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!> > > Terms of
Service.> > >  > > > > > > >
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~-->> Buy Ink Cartridges or
Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark> Printer at
MyInks.com.  Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada.>
<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>> <A
href=""><FONT
face=Verdana
size=2>http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/zMEolB/TM<FONT
face=Verdana size=2>>
face=Verdana size=2>> > <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
to:>      <A
href=""><FONT face=Verdana
size=2>http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/<FONT face=Verdana
size=2>>  > >