RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exit without saving chart

  • To: <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exit without saving chart
  • From: &Pgr;&OHgr;$’O&sfgr; &Lgr;&aacgr;&zgr;&ogr;&sfgr; <peterl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 06:12:09 -0700
  • Title: Message

Just
go to the File menu---->Close All command
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>P.

  <FONT
  face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: billtrudeau
  [mailto:billtrudeau@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2004 3:39
  PMTo: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
  [EquisMetaStock Group] Exit without saving chartI
  have run into this problem and as a result, I save the stocks that I
  regularly view as a layout. I have my favorite templates attached to icons
  on the custom toolbar. When I look at a new stock I click on these icons
  to apply the templates. Quite often, if I look at 6 or more new stocks, I
  am left with a hundred or more open charts. There is no command to close
  all charts with a single command, you need to close one chart at a time, a
  real pain.I have mentioned this to Equis on several occasions,
  including at one of their seminars in Boston several months back and was
  given the name of a person at Equis to talk to. They told me that this was
  on their list of items to fix, but unfortunately the fix was not in
  the 9.0 version.Another issue that I have is that I frequently
  want to expand an inner window. To maximize space, I omit the title bars
  on the inner windows. When the title bar is omitted, so are the maximize
  minimize buttons, which means that you have to use the menus or right
  clicks to maximize and minimize inner windows. I would like the
  maximize/minimize buttons left behind when the inner window title bars
  are omitted. This would allow one click maximize/minimize of the inner
  windows.If these two items were fixed, I would ask nothing more of
  Equis.--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Dusant"
  <dusant@xxxx> wrote:> Add all the open charts of a single stock
  into a layout and save that layout.> Dusant> Chief
  href="">http://www.candlestrength.com/>
  <vas_greece@xxxx>> To:
  <equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004
  20:48 PM> Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exit without saving
  chart> > > > I need help with the following:>
  > I open my 1st stock and I use 4 templates with different
  indicators.> > I move to the next stock, click the templates and
  so on. I like > > to "view" the curves of the indicators. When I am
  done and I want to > > exit, the program starts to ask me "Save
  graph No 32" I say no, then > > again "Save graph No 31" etc
  etc.> > I do not want to save the graphs because they can always be