Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Exit without saving chart

I have run into this problem and as a result, I save the stocks that
I regularly view as a layout. I have my favorite templates attached
to icons on the custom toolbar. When I look at a new stock I click
on these icons to apply the templates. Quite often, if I look at 6
or more new stocks, I am left with a hundred or more open charts.
There is no command to close all charts with a single command, you
need to close one chart at a time, a real pain.

I have mentioned this to Equis on several occasions, including at
one of their seminars in Boston several months back and was given
the name of a person at Equis to talk to. They told me that this was
on their list of items to fix, but unfortunately the fix was not in
the 9.0 version.

Another issue that I have is that I frequently want to expand an
inner window. To maximize space, I omit the title bars on the inner
windows. When the title bar is omitted, so are the maximize minimize
buttons, which means that you have to use the menus or right clicks
to maximize and minimize inner windows. I would like the
maximize/minimize buttons left behind when the inner window title
bars are omitted. This would allow one click maximize/minimize of
the inner windows.

If these two items were fixed, I would ask nothing more of Equis.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511