Re: [Metastockusers] Database provider for Germany and European markets

Raj,

Yahoo has also the volume for German and other
European stocks, but not for the indices. If you face
any difficulties to get the volume, try for example
the German Yahoo finance site.

I use Dial/Data for German and some other European
markets. It is subscribed data vendor but not free of
charge. You will find more information on Dial/Data at
www.trackdata.com

Best regards
Peter

 --- Bhabani Shankar Parida <bhabani@xxxxxxxxxxxx>