[Metastockusers] Reference to another security

  • To: Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [Metastockusers] Reference to another security
  • From: "nanaa0" <Asanka.Nkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 21:08:37 -0700

Hi All,

I am just wondering whether anyone out there knows how to reference
another security within a system (for End of Day version as opposed
to professional version).

I know that professional version has a function called security
("symbol",Data Array).  I am also aware of a way using P variable as
well as the use of Downloader and creating a composite security.

But I am keen on another way similar to the security function
available on professional version.  I have been told that with
developer kit it is possible to write a simple code for this?? Has
anyone tried this ??

Any help would be appreciated.

http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511