RE: Re[2]: [EquisMetaStock Group] data download help

>Dante,

>EOD forex data and history is available free
of charge from msn.com. I use MLDownloader as my third-party software interface
to get the data and place it automatically into my MetaStock (V8.01) database.
There is a small, one-time fee for MLDownloader &#8211; there may be other
third party programs that are free.

>Regards,

Gordon Sutherland