Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Different candlestick body and line color

No, your english is not the problem.  You asked the question
correctly.  I'm not aware of any way to do that unless one is a
programmer and can somehow create the effect programaticaly.

You can use dry erase markers on you screen and color them in?  Laugh.

Whoops that's not much help is it?  I like to use black background
with Green and red for up and down.  With the new expert systems I
have set the charts to have blue candles.  The Market breadth experts
then color bullish breadth as green and bearish breadth as red and
that leaves blue candles which are by default, neutral breadth.

But having different colors on the same candle is tricky.

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, peter jansson
<bovikkvarnbo@xxxx> wrote:
> Thanks for your answer. But it´s not really what I meant. I mean
> that I want all candles to be filled - not that down candles are
> filled and up candles empty. And then different color in each
> candle. An example: We have a candle where close>open -
> then I want the border part of the candle which surround
> the part close-open to be black and the body inside the border to be
> for example blue or green (not empty). The difference between
> low and open and high and close I also want to be black. I
> want the candles to be as they are in esignal candlestick.
> Sorry for my poor english - I´m from sweden.
>
> Regards,
>
> stefan
>
> Dusant <dusant@xxxx> wrote:
> Bovikkvarnbo,
> There are two ways it can be done. One is to right click the plot,
and change the properties. Blue/green for up and red/dark red for down.