[Metastockusers] Re: Reference to another security

If you have MS 7.XX EOD you can use Mark Pyle's GlobalVar.dll to
achieve much the same thing as with using the 'P' variable. You will
need some guidance on how to use the dll as it's not as simple as
using the Security() in MS 8.01 EOD.

Roy

--- In Metastockusers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "nanaa0"