Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Different candlestick body and line color

Thanks for your answer. But it´s not really what I meant. I mean
that I want all candles to be filled - not that down candles are
filled and up candles empty. And then different color in each
candle. An example: We have a candle where close>open -
then I want the border part of the candle which surround
the part close-open to be black and the body inside the border to be
for example blue or green (not empty). The difference between
low and open and high and close I also want to be black. I
want the candles to be as they are in esignal candlestick.
Sorry for my poor english - I´m from sweden.

Regards,

stefan  Dusant <dusant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Bovikkvarnbo,
There are two ways it can be done. One is to right click the plot, and change the properties. Blue/green for up and red/dark red for down.
If you want even more specific highlighting, then use the expert advisor.
DusantChief Architecthttp://www.candlestrength.com/